Thursday, August 16, 2012

Some things are just meant to be.

Finals are over...(for this quarter) and I have a whole two weeks off until I'm back on the grind again!  I have some very big plans....sleeping and lots of leisure reading. I know that sounds so very retired old lady of me BUT these two things keep me happy and sane! 

Instead of rambling on in this post I thought I would give it some meaning.  I came up with some things that I have declared "will not live without EVER" and thought they deserved a shout out, so here they are:



 Josie Maran Argan Oil-  I had read that Argan Oil has some really amazing benefits for your skin so I ran out and bought this despite my initial doubts about putting oil on my already oily face.  I put this on my face at night and in the morning it felt like I had brand new skin.  So soft!  We have not parted ways since.








 La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo-  use this once a day....zits no longer a reoccurring thing, enough said!










Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair-  An amazing thing that happens to you when you finally start getting comfortable in your own skin...it starts lashing out at you.  Drying out and puffing up, not cute at all.  This is the one thing that makes me feel back to normal on those days.











MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer-  Girls best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment