Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Oh....Penny Lane

So I thought I'd share a few thoughts on a big love in my life.  Her name is Penny Lane and my husband and I have only had  her for two months but she has definitely changed our lives.  I would say our relationship is complicated to say the least but most days she has us wrapped around her little paw.

 (Penny Lane and PJ on lazy Sunday)

I mean  look at that face and those ears...heart melting for sure!  It truly is odd how you find yourself having conversations with a four legged animal about how your hair looks or what to make for dinner as if she's your best friend (or maybe that's just me).  Like most women she has her occasional crazy moment but her adorable puppy grunts, innocent little face, and "mommy" cuddles undoubtedly trump her "Puppy PMS."  So to everyone with or has experienced the love of having a pet think of them fondly and give them an extra treat because they really do become a part of our families.




4 comments:

  1. I am glad that Audrey and I were able to meet Miss Penny Lane! She is a sweetie and I am glad that you and Peej now have her in your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete