Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome to my Blog

So here I am!  This is my first official blog and I've been thinking for what seems like months on what it should be about.  Instead of jumping right into it, I thought this first post could explain what you might be able to read in this Amberface blog.  Like many women I live for a brand new pair of high heels, a good glass of wine, hair that always does what I want, and many other "girl" things.  With that in mind I thought I might be able to share my experiences, thoughts, and opinions on all things girl and the occasional.  I'm excited to share some recipes I love, tips and tricks I've learned, some DIY projects, and much more.  So until next time...."a girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."- Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment