Saturday, December 15, 2012

A couple weeks of life in pictures


Pic 1:  I buckled down and finally cleaned out and organized my closet.  There is no telling how long it will stay this way.  Pic 2:  Finals week, so glad it's over.  Pic 3:  I've been helping my husband out with candied pecans he is selling.  I would buy these just for the way they make your house smell. YUM.   Pic 4Zoya Nail Polish in FeiFei, LOVE this!  Pic 5:  Our Christmas Tree was looking a little sad this year, thank goodness for cell phone picture apps!  Pic 6:  I discovered soy lattes, where have you been all my life?!  Pic 7:  I will NEVER be without these shoes, I have 2 pairs of the same ones and they were only $15!  Pic 8:  It's rare to find Penny Lane not running around looking for trouble, let alone napping in the middle of the day BUT lookey lookey here! haha.  Pic 9:  Got a haircut, went short...again.





No comments:

Post a Comment